What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that blocks access to distracting websites
- Allowing you to personalize the list of blocked sites by editing, adding, and removing sites
- Allowing you to choose to block Facebook and Twitter for 30 minutes, but allow Perez Hilton
- Keeping you from getting distracted by Facebook, Twitter and other distracting sites
- Allowing you to set a countdown timer for a specified period of productivity
- Being able to run on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Allowing your PC to block access to distracting websites
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stop Distractions scores 71.47/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.stopdistractions.com/block-distracting-websites-facebook-twitter/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: stopdistractions.com you’ll also be taken through to stopdistractions.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)